I decided to go through a couple of the presidential
candidates’ websites and check them out. I found some pretty interesting stuff!
Of course, every website had a “donate” option. They all listed the issues each
candidate stands for, ways to volunteer, merchandise you can purchase, and so
on. I did not look at everyone’s website, but from the seven that I did look at,
from what I could tell Cruz’s, Bush’s, Carson’s, and Clinton’s websites were
the only ones to offer a Spanish option alongside English. I thought this was a
good idea because it allows even those who cannot read English to visit his
website, and learn his stance on policies and everything else. Seems like a
smart idea to me! Of course, Trump did not have this option. *Laughing Emoji
Face*
Each website had some cool and interesting things in their “store.”
Carson had some hilarious tees! Well, I thought they were
pretty funny…
Cruz had an entire "hunters gear" collection with his name on everything, of course.
Clinton had a "pride pack" that included a LBGT v-neck tee, 6 pride buttons, and 6 pride bumper stickers.
And you can get a FREE bumper sticker from the Fiorina website.
And a MarcoPolo (see what he did there?) from the Rubio site. Also, all his products are American made.
Bush's store says "The perfect way to be “All In for Jeb”…and all in for fashion" So you know, his apparel his obviously the most fashionable. And if you love your dad as much as Bush loves his, then you can buy this shirt from his store as well.
It is interesting to see how each candidate's' website differs. From the setup, to the things sold at the store, to what is first shown when you open the site.
The best part of looking at all the websites was the first website that I thought was Fiorina's. But once I opened it, I got a little kick out of it haha.
The first thing you see on the site is this.
Followed by 3,000 sad faces, I'm guessing because once you finally scroll down through all the sad faces you see this.
Of course, she has an actual, working website, but I thought this was too funny not to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment